Mr Momoru Govea is now the head of the family.He married Maraga Geita who has gone to the new life
What a man.He has all the ingredients of a loving father. I had always dreamed that my father should have had a formal education. Even though he has no formal education he has all the calibre of an well educated man. An outspoken community leader. A man who has a great understanding of the world we live in and he advocates that we should all help each other, fulfill our commitments to our elders and make this world a better place to live in. He has the ability to control the crowd with his charismatic antics and his words are powerful. When he cracks a joke the roof comes tumbling down. I love my father so much that I want him to live forever.
I love you so much Daddy and I die to Hug you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment